ISO 22000 Certification in Saudi Arabia is related to the presence of food-borne hazards in food at the point of consumption (intake by the consumer). As the introduction of food safety hazards can occur at any stage of the food chain, adequate control throughout the food chain is essential. Thus, food safety is ensured through the combined efforts of all the parties participating in the food chain. This International Standard specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organization in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption. It applies to all organizations, regardless of size, which are involved in any aspect of the food chain and wants to implement systems that consistently provide safe products.
While ISO 22000 contains the same requirements for Quality Management Systems as the other revised standards, there are some specific technical requirements. Requirements that make this ISO 22000 standard particular to food industry organizations.
In the ISO 22000 standard, Clause 8 specifies those ISO 22000 Registration in Dubai standard requirements, within it some of the main differences of the standard are listed compared to the previous version:
- Prerequisite Programs: These programs are the identification of the basic conditions and activities that are necessary to maintain a hygienic environment throughout the food chain.
- Hazard control: Hazard control includes conducting hazard analysis, defining and validating control measures, and preparing HCCP.
- Verification related to PRPs and risk control plans - How prerequisite programs and risk control plans are verified and analyzed.
Qualified consultant can assist in getting an organization certified to ISO 22000:2018 standard. Following are the steps towards ISO 22000:2018 certification
- Formation of Core FSMS Team
- Finalize a Project Implementation Plan
- Conduct a Gap Analysisto identify and compare the current system to the requirements of the ISO 22000:2018 standard
- FSMS system document developmentbased on the gap analysis finding and ISO 22000 Services in Bahrain, standard requirements
- training to staff on the new standard and developed system
- Start Implementation of the system
- Conduct Internal Auditand take appropriate corrective/preventive action
- Conduct Management Review
- Final Certificationfrom 3rd Party Certification Body
Benefits of ISO 22000:
- ISO 22000: 2018 is a truly international standard suitable for any business in the entire food chain, including inter-related organizations such as producers of equipment, packaging material, cleaning agents, additives, and ingredients
- A major resulting benefit is that ISO 22000: 2018 will make it easier for organizations worldwide to implement the Codex HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) system for food hygiene in a harmonized way, which does not vary with the country or food product concerned
- An auditable standard with clear requirements which provides a framework for third-party certification
- Suitable for regulators
- ISO 22000 consultant in Bangalore Allows organization within the food chain to demonstrate their commitment to food safety
- Improved internal and external communication
- Ability to show control of known food hazards
- Continuous improvement of an organization's food safety management system
- The structure aligns with the management system clauses of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Enables communication about hazards with partners in the supply chain
- System approach, rather than product approach
- Applicable to all organizations in the global food supply chain
- Systematic management of prerequisite programs increased due diligence
- Dynamic communication on food safety issues with suppliers, customers, regulators, and other interested parties
- Provides potential for harmonization of national standards
- Covers the majority of the requirements of the current retailer food safety standards
- Complies with the Codex HACCP principles
- Provides communication of HACCP concepts internationally
- A systematic and proactive approach to the identification of food safety hazards and development and implementation of control measures
- Resource optimization – internally and along the food chain
- All control measures are subjected to hazard analysis
- Better planning - less post-process verification
- Improved documentation
- Better product image
How to get ISO 22000 Consulting service in Dubai?
If you are wondering How to get ISO 22000 Consultants in Dubai never give it a second thought approaching Certvalue with 100% track record of success without any fail in certification process. ISO 22000 in Dubai is easy and simple with Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution in available in the market.